Resources and services
· Access to computers, scanning and printing facilities
· A wide range of books, journals, CDs and DVDs
· Internet access and electronic resources such as e-journals, e-books, databases and image banks
· Quiet study areas
· Black & white and colour photocopiers, printers, and scanners
· Library inductions to introduce our services and resources
· Library and information skills to support your learning
· Sale of stationery like pens, USB sticks, rulers and plastic wallets
· Special software and equipment: large sized keyboards and PC screens and screen reading software
· Use of the Computer Network and the Internet
Before you can use the College system you must agree to the College ICT Acceptable Use Policy. Once you have read and agreed to the policy you will have access to the following ICT resources:
· Networked PC’s with a wide range of software to support your studies
· Internet access, College email account and WiFi
· Virtual Learning Environment (Blackboard) where you can get materials, assignments and other course documents as well as electronic resources to support your studies
· You will automatically be allocated print credits at the start of your course and monthly throughout the academic year. Any unused credits are non-refundable.
Photocopying & Printing
Self service photocopiers and scanning services are available for you to use in the College Libraries. At Merton Campus the Library also offers a spiral binding service. At Wandsworth Campus you can visit Print Services (near the Link Café) where they provide colour copying, laminating and binding.
15 May 2013
To celebrate Adult Learners’ Week, South Thames College is making all short courses starting before 1 August absolutely FREE**. Read more...