Learn how to use digital cameras and their features to produce great quality wedding photographs.
This 1 day course is aimed at students who wish to develop their skills as a wedding photographer.
This course covers the following:
- Understanding the use of your digital camera's basic features and viewfinder display information.
- Using all of your camera's exposure controls (Auto, Program, Shutter priority, Aperture priority, Manual, ISO and EV) to produce well exposed photographs under different photo conditions.
- Using White Balance and flash options (including fill-in flash techniques).
- Learning how to produce well composed photographs.
- Planning the days events with the clients.
There is group and one to one tuition. Constructive advice and problem solving of students' own work will also be given.
No formal qualifications are required. Basic photography skills would be helpful, but are not essential.
Students are required to bring their own digital camera, memory cards (with space for new photos) and instruction manuals. Please make sure the camera battery is fully charged up for each lesson.
Lesson information sheets will be provided in all lessons. Please bring a pen and a notepad to write your own additional notes.
Progress onto our 10-week photography course with us, or if you're interested in setting up your own business have a look at our self-employment and business courses.
All courses run subject to demand and the content listed here should be used as a guide only. Course content may vary according to a range of factors such as course duration, campus, teaching staff and requirements from awarding bodies. Check our course and fee guidelines for further details.
Apply for this course
Art and Art History
Fashion and Textiles Design
Floristry and Gardening
Graphic Design and Web Design