On this one day course you will understand sources of income and expediture, saving and borrowing and be able to produce a personal budget
At the end of this course you should be able to:
- Understand sources of income and expenditure and be able to compare personal income with expenditure.
- Produce a personal budget.
- Understand how to make savings and savings accounts.
- Identify reasons why borrowing money could be necessary and different ways to borrow money.
- Understand different financial terms.
A basic level of English and IT is needed.
There may be materials you need to help with your studies. You'll either make a one-off payment for these when you enrol, or you'll buy them during the course. Your tutor will talk to you about this at interview or in your first class (if you don't need an interview).
Depending on your course and circumstances, you may be able to get funding to help with materials fees. Please check with us when you come in for interview or enrolment.
All courses run subject to demand and the content listed here should be used as a guide only. Course content may vary according to a range of factors such as course duration, campus, teaching staff and requirements from awarding bodies. Check our course and fee guidelines for further details.
Apply for this course
Professional and Career Development
Professional and Personal Skills
Starting a Business