An Early Years Educator apprenticeship is an ideal way to begin, or build on, a rewarding career. You'll learn on the job and in college.
This apprenticeship is suitable for you if you are wishing to work as a;
- Nursery worker/supervisor
- Nursery nurse
- Nursery teaching assistant
Some of the topics you'll study are:
- Principles of safeguarding
- Understand Children's Early Years Education and Development
- Assessment planning in early years settings
You'll also learn about employer rights and responsibilities and study functional skills in maths, English and IT. You'll leave with a Level 3 Diploma if you complete your apprenticeship successfully.
The name of the course, as it appears on your qualification or certificate, will be Early Years Educator Apprenticeship
A mixture of workplace observation and college-based observation, portfolio building and online exams.
To become an apprentice with us, you must:
- Be 16 or older
- Be legally allowed to work in the UK
- Have lived in the UK for the last three years
- Not qualified at or above Level 4 e.g. a HNC
- Undertake an assessment/skills scan to ascertain your suitability for the course
You could go straight into work after your apprenticeship - we have contacts with many local employers so we often know when a job is available. And many apprentices stay on with the company they started with. You'll be able to talk to your apprenticeship assessor about the options available to you.
All courses run subject to demand and the content listed here should be used as a guide only. Course content may vary according to a range of factors such as course duration, campus, teaching staff and requirements from awarding bodies. Check our course and fee guidelines for further details.
Apply for this course
Childcare and Early Years
Counselling, Therapy and Psychology
Health and Science
Health and Social Care
Humanities and Social Sciences
Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi