Ideal for enthusiastic or aspiring web page designers. Youll learn the key elements of Adobe Dreamweaver one of the most popular web design packages used by many professionals to create commercial websites.
Your course will include the following:
- The principles of web design
- Introduction to the Dreamweaver environment
- Structuring web pages using tables
- How to change text format
- Creating links to email and other web pages
- Including images in a web page
- Using a template to create a website
- Making your first simple website
You will be assessed by tasks set by the course tutor.
You should be computer literate and have experience using the internet. Familiarity with file management is essential (you must be able to create a folder and navigate through Windows Explorer) and you should be competent using the Windows GUI (Graphical User Interface). Access to the internet from home or at work would be useful.
No materials are required.
You could enrol on one of our Adobe InDesign or Adobe Illustrator courses.
All courses run subject to demand and the content listed here should be used as a guide only. Course content may vary according to a range of factors such as course duration, campus, teaching staff and requirements from awarding bodies. Check our course and fee guidelines for further details.