This intensive next steps course is designed to build the proficiency of touch typing, increasing speed and accuracy.
This course covers:
- Correct ergonomic touch typing position
- Warm up and warm down finger muscles
- Full keyboard touch typing
- Number Keypad for numeric data entry
- Typing professional documents: letters and memos
- Typing online documentation
- Accuracy and speed building
- Audio typing introduction
- Certificate to represent your newly acquired typing speed
- Tools to continue to develop your speed.
The tutor's observation of your performance and homework.
You need to have completed the Touch Typing - Beginner course.
There may be materials you need to help with your studies. You'll either make a one-off payment for these when you enrol, or you'll buy them during the course. Your tutor will talk to you about this at interview or in your first class (if you don't need an interview).
Depending on your course and circumstances, you may be able to get funding to help with materials fees. Please check with us when you come in for interview or enrolment.
You could enrol on one of our Microsoft Excel courses.
All courses run subject to demand and the content listed here should be used as a guide only. Course content may vary according to a range of factors such as course duration, campus, teaching staff and requirements from awarding bodies. Check our course and fee guidelines for further details.