This class will delve into and challenge some of your long-held negative beliefs you have about who you think you are and the emotions attached to these beliefs which may be keeping you from having and living the life you want and deserve. You'll discover how to get rid of these old beliefs and learn how to develop brand new habits that are positive. These will set you up to take on brand new challenges in your life and moving out of your comfort zone for good! You'll pick up tools and strategies to help you stay positive and calm in highly stressful situations.
You'll learn to:
- Identify and discover the thoughts and emotions that rob you of your most confident self that sabotage you and hold you back in life
- Discover your more confident self who is free from anxiety and fear
- Tap into your most confident self with ease
- Manage your emotions and fears while in stressful situations
- Communicate who you are more effectively with everyone in your life
- Learn to win friends and influence people to achieve your objectives in your career.
There may be materials you need to help with your studies. You'll either make a one-off payment for these when you enrol, or you'll buy them during the course. Your tutor will talk to you about this at interview or in your first class (if you don't need an interview).
Depending on your course and circumstances, you may be able to get funding to help with materials fees. Please check with us when you come in for interview or enrolment.
Any other personal development courses at South Thames College.
All courses run subject to demand and the content listed here should be used as a guide only. Course content may vary according to a range of factors such as course duration, campus, teaching staff and requirements from awarding bodies. Check our course and fee guidelines for further details.
Apply for this course
Professional and Career Development
Professional and Personal Skills
Starting a Business