This course is being taught online during the Summer 2020 Term.
You'll learn about:
- Cell references, rows and columns
- The difference between a workbook and a worksheet
- Saving time with features like Autosum and Autofill
- Using menus, views and shortcuts to access all of the features that you need
- Formatting cells, data and worksheets
- Sharing and editing your work
- Livening up your work with fonts, colours and graphs
- Setting borders to present your work professionally
- Printing your work
Homework forms an important part of this course and you'll be expected to complete some work outside of lessons.
There may be materials you need to help with your studies. You'll either make a one-off payment for these when you enrol, or you'll buy them during the course. Your tutor will talk to you about this at interview or in your first class (if you don't need an interview).
Depending on your course and circumstances, you may be able to get funding to help with materials fees. Please check with us when you come in for interview or enrolment.
Excel intermediate or Advanced course.
All courses run subject to demand and the content listed here should be used as a guide only. Course content may vary according to a range of factors such as course duration, campus, teaching staff and requirements from awarding bodies. Check our course and fee guidelines for further details.
Apply for this course
Computing and IT