The purpose of this qualification is to allow learners to demonstrate understanding of and competency in digital literacy skills. It will help learners progress to a work role where digital literacy skills are required.
This course will enable learners to:
- understand how to protect devices and data
- communicate socially and professionally using technology
- apply digital skills in personal and business situations
- use digital resources to facilitate own career progression
- Using and Managing Information (D/616/9553)
- Keeping Yourself and Others Safe When Using Digital Devices (H/616/9554)
- Communicating and Collaborating Online (K/616/9555)
- Digital Career Development (M/616/9556)
3 A*-C GCSE Grades Including Maths and IT
There may be materials you need to help with your studies. You'll either make a one-off payment for these when you enrol, or you'll buy them during the course. Your tutor will talk to you about this at interview or in your first class (if you don't need an interview).
Depending on your course and circumstances, you may be able to get funding to help with materials fees. Please check with us when you come in for interview or enrolment.
All courses run subject to demand and the content listed here should be used as a guide only. Course content may vary according to a range of factors such as course duration, campus, teaching staff and requirements from awarding bodies. Check our course and fee guidelines for further details.