Health exercises for the over 40's to tone up and align the body, promote confidence, and improve physical and mental well-being.
During the course you will :
- Identify and use the parts of your body to improve co-ordination, balance and cardiovascular strength.
- Exercise to strengthen your body and prevent injuries.
- Use the muscles and joints in your body to improve mobility.
- Maintain and exercise your body in and out of the class.
- Develop your poise, muscle strength, co ordination and self -reliance.
Teacher feedback and individual learning plans.
There may be materials you need to help with your studies. You'll either make a one-off payment for these when you enrol, or you'll buy them during the course. Your tutor will talk to you about this at interview or in your first class (if you don't need an interview).
Depending on your course and circumstances, you may be able to get funding to help with materials fees. Please check with us when you come in for interview or enrolment.
Onto another wellbeing courses offered by STC e.g. mindfulness
All courses run subject to demand and the content listed here should be used as a guide only. Course content may vary according to a range of factors such as course duration, campus, teaching staff and requirements from awarding bodies. Check our course and fee guidelines for further details.