Work-based training and professional qualifications
If you're already in work and want to progress in your career, we offer a number of courses across a range of sectors to help you gain practical experience and industry-recognised qualifications while you're working.
We can also help employers train their teams and find apprentices. If you're an employer, find out more about the different ways we could help you develop your team.
Our range of business courses can help you progress, whatever your level. Earn a qualification as you work on an apprenticeship, gain the skills you need to go to university with an Access course, or build your managerial skills with an ILM diploma.
- Business - Access to Higher Education Diploma - Level 3
- Business Administration NCFE Certifcate - Level 1
- Business BTEC Extended Diploma - Level 3
- Foundation Certificate in Accounting and Business - Level 2
- Introduction To Project Management - All Levels
- NCFE Certificate in Principles of Business Administration - Level 2
- NCFE Diploma in Business Administration - Level 2
- Pearson BTEC Higher National Certificate Business - Level 4
- Pearson BTEC Higher National Diploma Business (Business Management) (Conversion HNC to HND) - Level 5
Electrical Installation professional qualifications
Our Electrical Installation qualifications are competitively priced and run in the evenings so you can fit your studies around your work and other commitments.
Accounting AAT and ACCA qualifications
If you enrol on one of our AAT courses, you'll benefit from our popular City walk tour where you'll go behind the scenes at the AAT offices and meet working professionals. Our tutors have all worked in the industry so will be able to share their advice and best practice tips ensuring you're as prepared for working in accounting as possible.
We offer a range of qualifications that are suitable for all levels of experience from beginners through to working professionals who want to top up their skills:
As an apprentice you'll learn new skills to get ahead at work through work-based training and days spent in college. You'll earn while you study, and will gain a recognised qualification at the end of your course.
If you're not employed, you can find an apprenticeship through the Government’s apprenticeship vacancy matching service. If you don't see one that's right for you, our team could help set one up for you, particularly in these areas:
Top-up your skills on a short course
Practise and develop useful work skills on an adult short course. These relaxed classes will build your confidence in specific areas you want to improve.
- Develop Your Speaking Skills - Fluency And Accuracy - Entry Level
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy - Skills For Everyday Life - Introduction
- Counselling Skills: Preparing for Qualification - Introduction
- Employability and Social Enterprise - Entry Level
- Pathway 2 Level 1 - Entry Level
- Personal Progress - Entry Level
- Preparation For Life in UK Test - All Levels
- Progression Skills - Entry Level
- Skills for Independence - Entry Level
- Supported Internships - Entry Level
- Ticket to Level 1 - Entry Level
See our full range of adult courses for short courses across a range of subjects.