Working with Employers
Our dedicated Business Centre works with employers to train their workforce, which can help grow the business at minimum cost. We've already established ventures with industry from local hair salons to regional companies like Crossrail and international businesses such as 3M.
Our Team can:
- Provide flexible work-related training to your staff
- Design and deliver courses tailored to your business
- Help you tap government initiatives and funding set up specifically to invest in workforce skills
- Get you access to our business and conference services.
Our Vocational Qualifications
- Health and Social Care
- Team Leading and Management
- Children and Young People Workforce
- Business and Administration
- Hospitality and Catering
- Facilities (including Management, Security and Cleaning - BICS)
- Construction and engineering
- Civil enforcement
- Customer service
Looking to Improve Your Team's Skills?
We can help. Come to us for advice and support about the best way to access specific skills training and to find out if government funding is available.
Workforce Training and how to Increase Your Earning Potential
Find out more about our workforce training and how we can help you to increase your earning potential in our feature on pages 22-23 of Wandsworth Chamber of Commerce's Business Connexions magazine below: