Enrolment and Information Point 2019
Don’t miss out, enrol now! Courses are filling fast, so visit our Information Point today.
Information Point is open NOW to provide support for people who want to apply for a course starting this September, or who are completing their enrolment.
It is the way to apply for most South Thames College courses in August/September as online applications are not available during this time. The exception to this is our Undergraduate courses and Adult Community courses, which you can still apply for on our website.
Spaces Still Available
Are you still looking to enrol on a course for September 2019? If so, we still have places available on some of our courses including:
- Art & Design
- UAL Diploma and Extended Diploma in Performing and Production Arts - Level 3
- Pearson BTEC Higher National Certificate Art and Design (Fashion and Textiles) - Level 4
- Pearson BTEC Higher National Certificate Art and Design (Graphic Design) - Level 4
- Pearson BTEC Higher National Certificate Art and Design (Arts Practice) - Level 4
- Business Studies
- Games Design and Development
- Hair & Beauty
- Health & Social Care
What you need to do to enrol for this September
If you have already applied, hold an offer or you are an existing student progressing with us, you should have received a letter and email inviting you to enrol at a designated day and time.
If you have not yet applied, you can visit the college at the times below. Please bring your GCSE results, or any other evidence of qualifications if you have them.
Please enrol at the campus where your course will be located.
|19th September||Thursday||9am - 4pm|
|20th September||Friday||9am - 4pm|
From 9th September we will return to normal opening times at Tooting.
Returning students will go directly to final enrolment to complete paperwork, tutors will only be required if any queries.
You will need to bring the following documents when you come to enrol
- British Birth Certificate or Valid Passport
- National Insurance Number
- Fees, if applicable
- If you receive a means tested benefit, please bring in a letter confirming this (dated within the last 3 months) as this may allow a reduction on the course fees, although there may be some additional fees to be paid
- Original exam certificates
- DBS fee and documents - this applies only to Childcare or Health & Social Care course enrolments
- School/College reference, only applicable for students under 19 years of age
- If your employer is funding your course you will need to bring in a company headed letter from your employer confirming this
- If you are working please bring in payslips for the last 3 months as you may be entitled to a reduced fee. If you are self employed please bring in your tax return for 17/18
If you choose to study at South Thames College you will learn in a welcoming and vibrant environment, with fantastic facilities and experienced tutors.
The Information Point is a clearing house for post 16 courses where we can offer impartial advice and guidance on course options available across London and Surrey for Full Time, Part Time, Apprenticeships, Access, Higher Education and Foundation Learning/SEND courses in a variety of subjects.
At South Thames College we offer full time courses in:
Art / Beauty Therapy / Business / Construction / Childcare and Early Years / Electrical / Fashion / Film and TV / Foundation Learning/SEND / Games Design / Hairdressing / Hair and Media Make-up / Health and Social Care / Music / Nursing / Performing Arts / Sport
We look forward to welcoming you through our doors.