Are you looking to transform your career, earn a promotion, learn new skills or reskill following the impact of COVID-19 on your employment? We have a range of courses available with flexible start dates throughout the year specifically designed for learners aged 18 plus.
- L1 Award in Photography 19+
- L3 Award in Photography
- L1 Award Music 19+ (Sat & Evenings)
- L4 Professional Diploma In Creative Enterprise
- L3 Award in the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations (QCF) (CG)
- L1 Evening Construction Trades Electrical and Plumbing
- L1 Certificate in Electrical and Plumbing
Workforce Training & Development
South Thames College delivers Workforce Training courses to help develop your skills in searching for, applying and securing a job
Working as a Door Supervisor – includes the SIA badge needed to work in the industry.
Barista training – including Food Safety and Food Preparation
Business Start Up – Giving you the skills to set up your own business
Personal Development in Digital Skills – use of internet, emails and basic Word
Childcare Courses – from Play Worker to Nursery Assistants
All our short courses include training in:
- Job searching and completing on-line applications
- Identifying transferable skills, updating CVs and creating a covering letter
- Interview techniques including mock interviews to help you get that job
- Covid 19 Workplace Hygiene
You can also speak to your Job Centre Advisor or contact our Workforce Training Coordinator on 0208 918 7061.
To attend our FREE courses, you must be 19 or older, be legally allowed to work in the UK and have lived in the UK for the last three years