Research & Development Managers
Managers in this unit group plan, organise, co-ordinate and manage resources to undertake the systematic investigation necessary for the development of new, or to enhance the performance of existing, products and services.
- Establishes product design and performance objectives in consultation with other business functions
- Liaises with production departments to investigate and resolve manufacturing problems
- Develops research methodology, implements and reports upon research investigations undertaken
- Plans work schedules, assigns tasks and delegates responsibilities to the research and development team
- Monitors the standards of scientific and technical research undertaken by the research team.
Entrants usually possess a relevant degree or equivalent qualification. Training is usually provided on-the-job, although support may be provided for postgraduate study. Professional qualifications are available.
Live job listings
- Research Development Manager Updated 27 Oct 2020
- Research and Development Project Manager (Clinical) Updated 27 Oct 2020
- Liver Transplant Coordinator Paediatrics Updated 27 Oct 2020
- Divisional Support Officer Updated 27 Oct 2020
- Divisional Support Officer | Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Updated 27 Oct 2020