Public Relations Professionals
Public relations professionals plan, organise and co-ordinate the activities that promote the image and understanding of an organisation and its products or services to consumers, businesses, members of the public and other specified audiences.
- Discusses issues of business strategy, products, services and target client base with senior colleagues to identify public relations requirements
- Writes, edits and arranges for the effective distribution of press releases, newsletters and other public relations material
- Addresses individuals, clients and other target groups through meetings, presentations, the media and other events to enhance the public image of an organisation
- Develops and implements tools to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of public relations exercises.
Most entrants possess A levels/H grades and a degree or equivalent qualification. Further professional qualifications are available.
Live job listings
- CHC Operational Support Administrator Updated 20 May 2019