Many businesses have been impacted by Covid-19 and as a result making redundancies may be unavoidable. The Wandsworth Council Work Match service and South Thames College have partnered to launch the Wandsworth Career Transition Programme, designed for micro, small and medium sized businesses in Wandsworth.
The Career Transition Programme is free to access and aims to ensure those leaving your business are in the strongest possible position with the right skills, mind-set and confidence to apply for a new role when suitable. We believe that the Career Transition Programme reinforces a positive view of your business by your staff and the local community.
Services on offer:
- ● Social media presence and personal brand
- ● Career coaching and job brokerage
- ● Access to sector led training
- ● An individual, tailored learning plan
- ● Support with CV development