Want to earn and learn at the same time?
Take one of our apprenticeship courses and combine work-based learning with days spent in College. You'll develop skills for work and gain an industry-recognised qualification to give you a head start in your job. If you have any questions, get in touch.
You can apply for our specific apprenticeship vacancies using the apprenticeship vacancy matching service below. If you don't see one that's right for you, our team could help set one up just for you, particularly in these areas:
- Accountancy - Apprenticeship
- Building Services Engineering - Apprenticeship
- Business Administration - Apprenticeship
- Childcare - Apprenticeship
- Civil Engineering - Apprenticeship
- Cleaning Supervision - Apprenticeship
- Clinical Healthcare Support - Apprenticeship
- Dental Nursing - Apprenticeship
- Early Years Educator - Apprenticeship
- Electrotechnical Engineering - Apprenticeship
- Facilities Management - Apprenticeship
- Hairdressing - Apprenticeship
- Health and Social Care - Apprenticeship
- Heating & Ventilation - Apprenticeship
- Hospitality Services - Apprenticeship
- Interior Systems - Dry-Lining (Construction) - Apprenticeship
- Medical Administration - Apprenticeship
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair - Apprenticeship
- Motorcycle Engineering - Apprenticeship
- Plumbing - Apprenticeship
- Professional Cookery - Apprenticeship
- Team Leading - Apprenticeship
Apprenticeships are available in different levels depending on your previous qualifications and experience.
Intermediate - At Intermediate level you'll pick up the fundamentals of a role and key skills to start your career. Intermediate is level 2 which is broadly equivalent to 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C.
Advanced - At Advanced level you'll learn more in-depth skills. You’ll likely have more responsibility in your job as well. Advanced is level 3 and equivalent to 2 A-level passes.
Higher – Higher apprenticeships are foundation degree level and higher and an excellent alternative to university. Higher apprenticeships can be level 4, 5, 6 or 7.
You can work through the levels or start at a level depending on your current experience and qualifications. For info on the levels we have available please check the corresponding course page.
How to become an apprentice
To become an apprentice with us, you need to:
- Be legally allowed to work in the UK and be in full-time work. If you don't have a job, you can use the Government's apprenticeship vacancy matching service instead. We can also help you with your applications for jobs and apprenticeships
- Have no qualifications at Level 4 or higher eg if you've done a foundation degree, you can't become an apprentice
- Be aged 16 or over — there's no upper age limit.
Even if you're not ready now, we can help you get on to an apprenticeship later.
You can apply for our specific apprenticeship vacancies using the apprenticeship vacancy matching service below.